If you are thinking of taking a trip to this wonderful place, you surely already have a complete list of what to visit in Ronda.
We recommend you to rent a car in Malaga so that you can reach your destination without any limitations. We can offer you this kind of service.
And, with no more ado, here are some of the most interesting things to do in Ronda.
What to visit in Ronda, Malaga?
Discover what to do in Ronda during your trip
- Mirador de Ronda: This is a good way to start your experience, as you will be able to see the town from an exceptional location. The views of the cliffs are impressive.
- Mondragon Palace: Another very interesting place to see in ronda in 1 day. It is of Arabic architecture with Renaissance architecture. It dates back to 1314 and at the moment we can find inside it the Municipal Museum of Ronda.
- Plaza de la Duquesa de Parcent: To expand your list of what to visit in Ronda, this square should be on your must-see list. Here we can find the legendary Iglesia Mayor de Santa María.
- The Bandit’s Museum: This is one of the most enigmatic places to visit in Ronda. It is a museum that tells us the story of the most famous bandits of all times. It includes a complete document made up of photos, documents and stories about their life.
- Puerta de Almocábar: We also recommend admiring the Puerta de Almocábar, which was once the key entrance to the city. In the western part we can enjoy the views of the walls of Albacara.
- Plaza del Socorro: And we finish with this square. It is surrounded by restaurants and bars where we can enjoy the local gastronomy.
If you don’t know how to go from Marbella to Ronda, remember that you can rely on our car rental at Malaga airport. It is the best alternative to the taxi or bus.
Choose our car hire in Marbella and you will be able to go wherever you need to go.