Still don’t know what you have to see in Estepona? If you are thinking of spending a few days of vacation in this place, even if you are going to opt for a vacation car rental, it is worth making a planning so you do not miss anything.
Here we help you to have a clear idea of what to see in Estepona and surroundings:
What to do in Estepona?
- Visit the orchid botanical park: it is one of the best places to see in Estepona with children. This space is composed of more than 4000 different species of orchids from different parts of the world. It is a place that will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Meet the historic center: the historic center of Estepona is composed of a succession of streets and white houses with the classic hanging pots. It is, without a doubt, a luxury for the senses.
- Knowing the route of the murals: throughout the city we can find an incredible route in which the facades are the canvas for all kinds of artists. It is essential to take a good camera to capture it all.
- Hiking: if you are wondering what to see in Estepona by car, you can always rent a car near Estepona and go to a mountain to do some hiking. Through a program called Estepona Natural, you can find all kinds of routes, classified according to their level of difficulty. You can go by bicycle, on foot, on horseback or by bike.
- Visit Selwo Aventura: This place is perfect to visit with children. We are talking about a space where more than 2000 animals from the 5 continents are concentrated. Among them, we highlight anacondas, elephants, lions, dromedaries, and many types of birds.
- Excursions on the Mediterranean Sea: you can also get on a boat with a guide to discover all the richness of the sea in the area, as well as a series of curiosities and points of interest.
At Yellow Car you can rent a car in Estepona, in Marbella and in the surrounding areas, so you can go wherever you need to go without limits.