It is frequent to find, on web pages, surprisingly low car hire rates which become progressively more expensive not only during the booking procedure but also during the course of the rental or even once the rental is over.
The extra charges most frequently applied are:
- The insisting offer of additional insurances not previously contracted.
- Insurances advertised as “full risk” which are not true full risk insurances, either because not all possible damages are covered or because there might be an insurance excess (maximum amount to pay on your behalf)
- High reparation costs in case those additional insurances are not contracted.
- Unexpected fuel charges of fuel systems not favorable to the client. (like picking the car up with a full tank of fuel and having to bring it back with an empty tank)
- Additional charges for traffic fines administration long after the rental is over.
Our prices might look higher at first view but we do only show a final real price with no additional hidden costs.